Free yoga camp on IYD occasion.

Celebrating 3rd International yoga day in association with Chandigarh Administration & Art of living.

Free Yoga training.
Everyone is welcome to join Free Yoga training  for a week as per international yoga day protocol.

As this time also I have been chosen Master Yoga trainer by Chandigarh Administration through AOL. Last time I have trained more than 50 participants in sector 47. Those who got selected (around 10 from my batch) for final day got opportunity to do yoga at Capitol complex with PM Modi. They also got free T-shirt & mat, though this time not announced yet.

Venue for yoga training will be most probably in Sunny enclave,  Kharar. Though it may shifted to your society or other area depending on number of participants from that area. Venue for final day, June 21 will be most probably Sector 17 Plaza, Chandigarh.

Timings here for yoga training will be most probably 5 or 6 am in morning.

So whoever is interested are welcome to *give their name, phone & your residence area/society to me by this Friday* as I have to provide your details further to administration. Those who are already attending my paid yoga sessions can also attend above training and need to inform me by this Friday. Training will be started from coming Monday.

��9478026584
yogakharar.blogspot.com